Cucurucu Mountain is the site of a mid-size ski resort open to skiing and snowboarding.
The resort was a key venue for the 2006 Winter Games. It is located on a series of steep ridges forming part of the eastern side of the Alpino River on Mount Sparrow Nest at Stonevalle, approximately 7 km (4 mi) west of Flathead lake.
Cucurucu has the most beginner terrain in Europe, and now you can access it all at a convenient rate, available only online.
About this demo
- This is a reservation based booking.
- Bookings for the same day/time periods are allowed!
- We’ve enabled PayPal on all the demos but this is not the default.
- We are using a popup calendar on this one.
- The booking in this demo is not very involved. Keep in mind that there is no limit to what you can do!